Friday, October 24, 2008

Yoh-Gurt Froz

Naalala nyo pa ba yun kwento ko na may froyo store malapit sa Excelsior Spa?? Well, ito yun.Nung magpa-massage kami ni ate,nag-frozen yogurt kami after the massage.
 This is the menu.Yoh-Gurt froz has the plain frozen yogurt and Yogurt froz Original which has mix-ins.
 
The different toppings and mix-ins

I got Plain froyo with Strawberry and Blueberry Topping

The yogurt is on the creamier side, I was looking for the "maasim" taste..
 
and when I took peanutbutter for a massage...Ykaie and I went for some Yoh-Gurt Froz original.We got the Strawberry and Cheese combo.
 
Ayan si Ykaie habang naghihintay na subuan ko ng froyo,di ko na tuloy nakunan....
  
Yoh-Gurt Froz is located at Thompson's Square, Tomas Morato, Quezon City

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Laging kasama si Ykaie sa mga lakad ah,kabait siguro ng batang yan. Mga anak ko kasi, nagtatakbuhan eh kaya di ko sinasama, sa grocery lang. Ang srap ng yogurt ha. I make my own banana split, yun ang fave ko from DQ. Sarap din ng pamasahe professionally, never had it before,maybe one day I will have the time of my life.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin