Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009



Ykaie came as a lady bug when we went for Trick or Treat-ing at the mall yesterday. This is her first Trick or Treat-ing.


 Not all of the stores participated in giving out candies to the kids but most of them did. Kudos to those stores who prepared for the event. They even handed out candies wrapped in cellophanes.



Krispy Kreme gave out Hershey's chocolate and keychains.


Starbucks


In line with the other kids at Goldilocks. They gave a pack of their caramel popcorn


Peri-Peri Chicken is one of the prepared stores and their candies even have tags in them.


The ladybug needed a little rest after going to a few stores....


Then, it's back trick or treat-ing again



Its really very tiring to take a toddler out for trick or treating but it's fun to see her experience it. It's nice to see how her face light up when someone gives her candy. And it's really cute when she says "tick or teat".


I think this store is Kultura. The staff who hands out candies to the kids is also in costume.


In line at the Toy Kingdom


with the scary-looking but really nice elevator lady...

Happy Halloween everyone! 



an entry for and.

11 comments:

Sassy Mom said...

Ykaie is so cute ... It's really a fun activity for the kids although very tiring but it's all worth it. Glad you enjoyed the weekend!

anne said...

yay she is so cute and so adorable, I planned to join my kids in that event but we were so busy, we visited my father's tomb mine is up I hope u can visit as well http://www.terryannemary.com/2009/11/pbweekend-5-at-my-fathers-tomb.html thanks

Gloria Baker said...

Wow! I think she is sooooo lovely and cute! Really lovely!! xgloria

Chatty said...

soo cute!!! =) my daughter went trick or treating too! Please check out my pixel bug weekend for her pics. :)

Kero said...

oh that was a grand halloween treatfor a first timer!! she is such a an adorable lady bug. i'm sure she will look forward to tick and teat next year.

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/11/pbw-dubai-mall-halloween-treat.html

Unknown said...

You sure had blast Halloween. I like your baby lady bug costume she is so cute. I wonder how much treats she got hehehe.

Thanks for sharing. Mine is up na rin

marian said...

one adorable little lady bug..i hope she got lots of yummy treats :)

Meikah said...

The cutest ladybug, indeed! =)

My RT entry is here.

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet lady bug!!!!

Mine's posted. "I came, HE SAWED, we conquered."

Here's the permalink to Tuesday's entry.

Marice said...

awww thats one cuuuute lady bug! :)

u may view mine if u have time

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

gosh ang saya naman ng halloween dyan.. parang ngayon ko lang nalaman na may treat or trick na pala sa mga malls.. KUDOS nga sa mga namigay at BOO naman sa mga kuripot na stores... ang ganda ng costume ni pretty girl. I love it! bagay sa kanya..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin