Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Diet Meal Replacements


I can feel my pants and the sleeves of my shirt tightening again. This is from eating too much chocolates and too much rice these past few weeks.

I know I'll have to go on a diet soon or all the buttons on my jeans will pop like crazy. I don't ever wanna skip meals but I can do with delicious diet meal replacements. Since I love love love yogurt, I'm sure I'm going to love this Berry Yogurts Smoothie. It only has 100 calories per serving and it contains 15 grams of protein, 23 vitamins and minerals, with no trans or saturated fats.

This would be an easy and healthy weight loss. *wink*

1 comment:

Gloria Baker said...

This berry yogurt smoothie look son nice Peachskin, I love smooties! and best if help the diet! gloria

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin