Saturday, June 27, 2009

Isa na namang napakasayang e-mail....

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Suleman Bello. am working with African development bank as The Manager of Auditing Department in ouagadougou burkina Faso. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.200) Twenty-five Million Two hundred thousand United States Dollars to your bank account within Fourteen  (14) banking days.Please this is a life time opportunity for both of us and I know that both of us are going to benefit from this business.you will furnished me with a good receiving account details where the money will be transfered,

(a) Full name, country, address and photo (passport/driving license)
(b) Your private telephone and fax numbers for confidentiality and easy communication.

Upon the receipt of your reply,I will give you the full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum as your own share while 60% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expenses that may arise in this transaction.I am expecting your urgent response to enable me inform you on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested,

My Regards to your family,
Mr. Suleman Bello
-----------------
Ang hirap ng puyat..lahat tuloy napapatulan ko...hahahaha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang daming ganyan ngayon na email sa akin meron din...

.skyflakes. said...

simula palang amoy "SCAM"
na. hahahahaha :)

Beth said...

I wish the words used were more formal and business-like! Very obvious that this is a scam! I love your reply! :) natawa ako ha? :)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

maggie said...

have an award for you. care to pick it up at my blog? thanks :))

Niqabi said...

i once received an email like that.. i replied: O! c'mon?..

pinatulan ko rin..hehehe

Kim, USA said...

hahahahaha pareho pala tayo pagpuyat kahit pusa papatulan!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin