Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I feel so lucky to be sharing parenthood with peanutbutter. Knowing that he is my husband and my daughter's father fills my heart with so much happiness.

I could spend the rest of my life just watching them do all things together --eat, play, swim, watch tv, sleep. Their relationship brings me such joy and peace.

Thank you so much God for blessing me with a good husband and the perfect father for my daughter.
 
daddy with newborn ykaie
 antok na antok,nakatulog na 
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
To the man I l♥ve and my daughter's Daddy.............................

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

And of course Father's Day won't be complete without peanutbutter's and my very own father who loves our little family unconditionally. Spending time with a really makulit granddaughter takes a lot of patience. That's what Grandaddies are for...

So to my dearest TATAY...the greatest tatay who ever lived..with a ready smile, a corny joke and a voice you can hear  a mile away... 
And to my FIL, peanutbutter's papa,  my second Tatay.....

 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO BOTH OF YOU!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
Of course, to my ever loving Kuya.....




 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! 

5 comments:

pet said...

hi mommy peach, happy fathers day sa mga tatay na andito sa blog mo..sarap magmahal ni mommy peach...enjoy mo lang ang araw na ito kasama si peanutbutter..good luck

♕ reyna said...

hi momi peach... happy fathers day to your family..

kadler said...

Aww, these are so sweet! Love the family photos.

Nell said...

I love that post!!!

Beth said...

parang super close talaga mag-ama mo, they look good together! i bet daddy's girl si Ykaie paglaki! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin