Thursday, January 21, 2010

Buddy Gancenia Video Services

I am a sucker for romance. I always get "kilig" when I watch romantic movies or videos. This is also what I felt after watching this Love Story Wedding Video done by Buddy Gancenia.

Buddy Gancenia is one of the best corporate, events, wedding videographer in the Philippines. He is highly experienced, having worked with the country's top television networks for a number of years.He produces excellent corporate videos as well as wedding videos and videos for other events. He also produces How-To Videos,those highly informative instructional videos for hobbies and the likes.

I hope I can avail of Buddy Gancenia's video coverage service one of these days. It would have to be a very special occasion.Of course, it's not going to be a wedding video coverage because I'm already married but if you guys are planning on your wedding and deciding on who to get to cover your wedding then I suggest you check out Buddy Gancenia's Reality Wedding Videos. They are the first and only Documentary-Reality Wedding Video producers in the Philippines – and in the world.

If you are interested to see more of his works, you can drop by his website.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin