Friday, September 3, 2010

Brunch at Banapple

I've heard a lot about Banapple and how good their desserts are and so when my friends Dj, Rizza and I decided to go out for brunch I suggested Banapple.
The place has a homey and relaxed atmosphere that is perfect on a busy monday morning. We had to wait a few minutes before we got a table.
The table was really nice. I think the tabletop was made with marbles embedded in cement. It was very interesting to my little girl, ykaie who thought it was m&m's.
Is there a better way to spend the day than with good friends, in a good place with good food? So from left to right: that's Ykaie, Dj, {Rizza's son} Jeff, and Rizza.
 Homemade Iced Tea {P55}
Their homemade Iced tea is the best iced tea I've tasted so far. It has a hint of fresh orange juice in it, I think.
Dj ordered Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne {P175}..
 ..and a slice of Two-Nut Caramel Cheesecake{P95}
Rizza ordered Lasagna Roll-Ups {P170}..
..and a slice of Apple Caramel Crumble Pie {P90}
Jeff had Glazed Pork Tocino with Creamed Parsley Eggs{P145}. I didn't think he liked the eggs, though.
Ykaie had her favorite --Pesto! Let's take a closer look....
Pasta Verde {P160}
A rich blend of chopped basil, olive oil and pecan mixed in al dente penne pasta. I loved the bread that came with it.
Crisp Pork Scallopini with Sour Cream Barbecue Sauce {P170}
This is my order. Crispy fried pork smothered with sour cream barbecue sauce. The servings are really big here.
Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake {P90}
This is what I had for dessert. I didn't even finish the whole slice. I took home half of it and ate it a few minutes after I arrived,hee.
There are also some cookies, pies, muffins and breads sold to take to your loved-ones at home...
I had a great time and I think the kids had fun too...We should do this more often.What do you think?

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
2/L Il Terrazzo 
Tomas Morato Avenue
Quezon City 
413 2675

7 comments:

Dj MariƱas said...

sarap dyan bff! kailan tayo ulit punta dyan? hehe

MomRizza said...

Peach, hehehe... saan kaya ang next natin? galing ng iyong suggestion ;) love it talaga!!!

kheemy said...

wow! looks really really yummy!

Enchie said...

Buti ka pa, my home is just 5 mins away from the first and second Banapple restaurants and I haven't visited kahit 1 beses. Their houseblend Iced Tea is real must try

J said...

Parang ang sarap nung tocino and eggs...

i♥pinkc00kies said...

been wanting to try their meals!! pero suki kami ng cakes nila, layo kasi samin so nakakapag-takeout lang kami pag dumadayo pa dun. the best banoffee pie nila. fave ko rin yung honeylovin' crunch cake and myster-reese's wicked pie!! :) i wanna try din yung savory pies and banana-apple or carrot almond loaf nila.. i was a bit disappointed lang with their muffin. medyo dry e, mas madami pang iba na mas masarap :)

Rome Diwa said...

kelangan makapunta rin ako jan! di ako papayag (inggit)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin