Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday Drama

Thank God it's finally over...Kahapon, Ykaie & I met peanutbutter at the mall kasi bibili ako ng sandals to match the dress that I'm going to wear today.
Had a little picture taking before lunch.Daming mga standees sa mall.
Lunch was at Kimono Ken.
Had Moyashi Ramen..Noodles for long life since it was my birthday.

 
peanutbutter had Miso ramen and we ordered some Beef Teriyaki 
  
Parang di ko birthday..haggard ako.

After lunch, iniwan ko si yung mag-ama sa may kiddie rides habang naghanap ako ng sandals.Nakahanap naman ako.Nung binalikan ko sila, they were playing sa mga inflatables which Ykaie didn't even like.

Sa totoo lang, I was really happy kase magkakasama kaming family but I was feeling low at the same time. I don't know.Siguro kasi everybody was busy.

Nagpa-foot spa pa nga ako kinagabihan but having that foot spa felt like a chore.I was planning to get a pedi kaya lang tinamad na ako.peanutbutter had to stay at home with Ykaie because she was already asleep, walang magbabantay sa kanya.

I was really surprised pag-uwi ko...sinalubong ako ni peanutbutter with a Blueberry Cheesecake na may lighted candle and he was singing Happy Birthday! I was soo touched,I cried. It turned out..ginising nya si Ykaie to buy the cake from Red Ribbon tapos he went out of his way to cook for me--Steamed Asparagus with Cheese and Bacon.I guess it was all he could think of..kasi madalian and wala pa syang tulog but it tasted like it was the most delicious food in the world! (at nagdrama ako,no?)

I was planning on taking a picture of Inner Senses,kung saan ako nagpapa-foot spa kaya lang sobrang sad ako kahapon to take pictures and I was too blurred with tears to take pictures of the Blueberry Cheesecake and the Asaparagus.

A lot of people greeted me yesterday.I also got a card from DSP. This was probably computer generated but I was touched anyway.


We'll be off to the wedding later...See you!

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Being with your loved ones is indeed the greatest gift you could ever get.
I bet you were crying your eyes out, tears of JOY!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin