Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you keep "extra" things in the house?

In a household made up of five children, in which two are four years old and one is a toddler, I always find the house in chaos. Two of the kids are always fighting but is the best of friends after an hour. There are lots of crying, laughing, and running around. Toys and clothes are everywhere. The remote controls are always missing and you won't find them wherever you look.

But you can't leave it like that so what I do is designate a place for them to play, so I can keep the house in order. I also keep an extra remote control just in case I don't find them. Actually, I keep a lot of extras in the house, extra food and snacks, extra shampoos and extra batteries. I even keep extra Laptop batteries so when our laptops run out, I could just replace them and charge the other batteries.

I think the only things that I couldn't keep an extra of is TV Parts. I sometimes find my youngest niece turning the TV off and on and I can feel that it's just a matter of time before it gets broken. Oh well, I guess I will have to call the TV repair guy if it comes to that.TV Parts. I sometimes find my youngest niece turning the TV off and on and I can feel that it's just a matter of time before it gets broken. Oh well, I guess I will have to call the TV repair guy if it comes to that.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin