Thursday, July 28, 2011

Antwerp Fashion is a Must-See

Even though I'm a foodie and there are many places that I would like to visit because of the gastronomic delights that they offer, don't forget that I am also a woman. And as a woman, I am very interested in clothes, make-up, shoes and bags. In short, I am very interested in fashion. I would like to know what's in or what's out and what's the latest style this season.
 
I have heard that when it comes to upscale and trendy fashion Antwerp is the place to visit. Antwerp Fashion has gained reputation because of the combination of vintage and cutting-edge style. So if you're looking for what's hot and what's not, Antwerp will surely be your destination of choice. As for me, I'm more interested in Antwerp fashion so I could compare it with ours.

I'm still more interested in food..LOL! Although I've heard that food in valencia is similar to ours in the sense that they like rice and serve it often, I'm positive there's still a difference in taste, presentation and the flavors that it comes with. Restaurants in Valencia has been influenced by different cultures that it serves  a variety of international dishes. Those dishes have adapted to the Valencia flavors so it's more of fusion cuisines. That I've gotta try.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin