Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Belamar Hotel

You'll probably say that it's too early to prepare an itinerary for peanutbutter's vacation next year but I'd say it's never too early. He will only be on vacation for less than a month so it's better if we already have plans on where we are going to spend it. We've been working for a year without a vacation so next year's break is pretty special, not to mention that it'll be our anniversary month.

I'm looking at manhattan beach hotels over the internet today and I think this would be an ideal vacation getaway location. If you want me to be more specific, it is The Belamar Hotel that I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong, there are many hotels in manhattan beach but The Belamar is one of the top hotels manhattan beach can boast of. Not only does it embody L.A. with its glamorous decor and unique styles, it also embraces diversity and open it's door to people. It is the perfect place being minutes away form the airport and the sands and nightlife of Manhattan & Hermosa Beaches. It is also near L.A.'s finest boutiques --so shopping is a must!

The Belamar is definitely my chosen hotel in manhattan beach.

1 comment:

Beth said...

kala ko dito un Belamar Hotel e. :)

Dumalaw lang, Peachy! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin