Sunday, April 25, 2010

Next Year's Vacay

We have to plan a vacation that would take place sometime in the summer next year. I really wanted to go to Bellaroca but it's a little expensive so I still have to save for that vacation. peanutbutter and sis wanted to go there as well. I'm still having second thoughts, though. Spending a three days and two nights vacation there is almost the same as spending three days and two nights out of the country. Since I've already heard some feedbacks regarding the food that they serve over there, Bellaroca is now my second choice for summer vacation next year. Sis suggested we go to Maldives.
Maldives is paradise. It is one of the places I want to go to. Spending five days there would be heavenly. But booking a holiday there is much more expensive than the average package for, say, HongKong or Bangkok. I would definitely think about our travel insurance first.. I've already browsed around for packages, just to check and see how much a package would cost. I saw a Maldives all-inclusive package tour for eight days for $975. That is something that sis could afford but not me. I couldn't afford a vacation like that! But there's this four days and three nights package that costs $363 per person but only has a half board meal plan. Quite affordable, but still requires saving up for.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin