Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This week's weight loss contest update


And so I slacked off pretty badly last week resulting from no weight loss at all. No exercise, ate some rice, chips, chocolates and another ton of sugar. Sis also treated us at Yellow Cab this one time and we ordered some pizza and pasta.How am I ever gonna win our Weight-Loss Contest? This week, I soo promise myself I'm not going to be my old lazy self and I will exercise. I'm going to start again with a few sit-ups and dumbell exercises, who knows I might be able to force myself into the treadmill?

To inspire me, what I did was download Season 8 of The Biggest Loser. It was easy with free torrents. Now I can watch one episode per night to keep me motivated. Wish me luck, you guys.

2 comments:

Fresh Local and Best said...

Keep on track! Don't worry about the last wee, just keep going!

Dj MariƱas said...

carry mo yan bff. i still have my bet on you :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin