Friday, January 8, 2010

Ristorante Bigoli



Bigoli is like an Italian fast food. They serve complimetary garlic bread stick that tastes amazing.I wasn't able to take pictures though, my cousin and the two kids kept on wolfing them down..heehee

Their chiller which contains an assortment of dessert, salads and sodas in can.

Italian Chicken and Spaghetti Al Pesto Combo
I love pesto. I love the pasta but the chicken is too salty for me and not too "Italian".

Lasagna (P170)

Bigoli Supreme (P85)

Solo Mio Lite Combo -Salad, Bacon Strombolli, Minestrone Soup
The Bacon Strombolli is really really good. This is the second time i've had it and its wonderful!

Tiramisu (P65)
Ordering the Tiramisu is a mistake. It doesn't taste like Tiramisu at all.

Ykaie and Chellie in their not so flattering pose...

Ristorante Bigoli
Cinema Lvl. Trinoma,
Quezon City, Metro Manila
(02) 901-5742

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin