Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you want a Free Boracay Vacation Package?

I would give an arm for a much needed break. I've been wanting a vacation but we neither have the time nor the resources [read: moolah] to have one. Anything that would take me away from the shadow of my computer shop for a couple of days would be so great. I wanna go somewhere where I could take a rest, be pampered and breathe a different air.

So when I heard that WOW Philippines Travel Agency, Inc.is celebrating its 5th year in the business by giving away a FREE Boracay Vacation Package, I got really excited!! Everybody can enter the give-away. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope that I win.I would really love to go back to Boracay with peanutbutter, he's never been there...

---------------------------♥♥♥

Win a Free Boracay Vacation Package by WOW Philippines Travel Agency

WOW Philippines Travel Agency, Inc. is celebrating it's 5th year in business during July of 2010, and we would like you to have a chance to celebrate with us, so we have decided to give-away a FREE Boracay Package complete with 5 Star accommodations at the luxurious Le Soleil de Boracay Hotel on Boracay Island. The lucky winner will win the following Boracay vacation package.

Vacation Package Inclusions:
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Luxury 5 Star Accommodations at the Le Soleil de Boracay  Hotel
- Flights to Boracay from Manila to Caticlan Airport on Philippine Airlines
- Island Transfers - Door-to-Door from Manila to the resort and back to Manila
- Three (3) Meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Boracay Activities - Horseback Riding, Island Hopping, Glass Bottom Boat
- PLUS - 5,000 peso Spending Cash

Read More Information: http://www.boracay-packages.com

3 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

goodlucky momsie... naku sana kayo ang manalo para parang 2nd honeymoon diba lol

rossel said...

hmmm...parang gusto ko ding sumali. di pa rin me nakapunta ng boracay.

Boracay Hotels said...

Hi Rossel,

Parang nangangamba kang sumali? Sali kana dyan oh, sayang yung opportunity. Maganda pa naman sa boracay, at masarap talaga magrelaxing...



Tanya Gemarin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin