Sunday, January 24, 2010

peanutbutter♥'s becoming spontaneous



The other day, peanutbutter's been complaining about how his legs are aching and that he has a headache. I told him that Ykaie and I would take him out for a massage. I didn't think he would agree but he did. So off we went. He got some foot reflex and a scalp massage.

I wasn't able to bring my camera along, so pardon the blurry photo. It was taken using my celfone.
~♥~♥~♥~
Update on our Weight Loss game. So far, I've lost the holiday weight gain. My weight today is 158 lbs as opposed to 166 lbs last Jaunary 2. I was able to force myself to do some exercises last week but this week, I am completely slacking off and eating. I indulged myself in some dark chocolates. I've completely given up rice, though. I promise to get back on track next week....

Good Night everyone..

4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! that's a lot of weight lost, Peach! congrats :)

maggie said...

wow, 8lbs. in 2 weeks, inggit ako...

Fresh Local and Best said...

You're doing such a great job! Keep up the good work.

Bambie dear ★ said...

ang sakit ng reflex lalo na pag first time..

gosh sis goodluck sa diet mo ha, kasi ako lahat ng promises ko napapako.. cant resist foods.. bakit kaya? ang tamad ko pa mag exercise.. huhu.. goodluck and show us the result para ma-inspire ako lol

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin