Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pasta Perfetto by Pizza Hut


Before embarking on a low-carb diet soon, I wanted to try Pizza Hut's Pasta Perfetto. They have 12 new affordable pastas which I heard to be really good.


Aglio Olio (P99)
A generous serving of spaghetti sautéed in extra virgin olive oil, with garlic anchovies and fresh basil that packs a light spicy taste. This is my kind of pasta dish...simple yet tasty! One reason to love anchovies!

3-Cheese Ravioli (P165)
Ravioli pasta filled with Mozzarella, parmesan and cream cheese tossed in light tomato sauce and drizzled with pesto cream. This is a little too rich for me. I didn't like the combination of cheeses.Perhaps it would be better if they substituted shiitake mushroom for the cream cheese.

Mango Shrimp Salad (P139)
Romaine lettuce tossed with refreshing creamy mango dressing & topped with garlic shrimps, fresh mango slices, tomatoes and sesame seeds. This has become a favorite! I always order this salad...

Tropical Fizz(P55)
Iced-cold 7-Up bursting with cherry & kiwi flavors.This is my order and that's sis's bottomless iced tea in the background.

I would have to try the Seafood Supremo next time.....

3 comments:

Dj Mariñas said...

di pa ko nakasubok ng aglio olio, sarap ba talaga? i usually eat seafood pasta kasi, fave namin ni Mark.

Anya said...

bakit di mo type ang ravioli? ako favorite ko sa pizza hut lasagna :)

Kim, USA said...

Ayay naku po nagutom tuloy ako. Musta na peach hope everything is doing ok dyan. Regards!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin