Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Thoughts and Updates on a Friday Morning


Coffee & Coffee Cheesecake? Only a coffee lover junkie would order such things....like me. This is CBTL's The Ultimate Mocha Drink and coffee cheesecake. I enjoyed every single bite of that cheesecake. Hmmnn.. now what's brewing?

♥ Yesterday, while Ykaie was taking her aftie nap. peanutbutter♥ and I was able to sneak in some "US" time. We were able to cuddle and talk about things...... it was nice. We should sneak more often,hee.

♥ Looking forward for some mall time on monday with the fam. Already have my list of things to check out. One of them is my fave brand of Jeans.

♥Planning on making Granola out of that rolled oats in the kitchen. Or else it won't be eaten and would be in the kitchen forever. I have to buy some ingredients.

♥Looking forward to an event on January 30. Will get to go out  and have bonding time with BFF, DJ.

♥ Chellie's Mexican Themed birthday celeb is on Sunday. Yay! The kids [nieces] will be present.There will be Tacos and Quesadillas. I'll be making the dips for the chips. I love family events!

GOOD MORNING everyone!

4 comments:

Gloria Baker said...

This cheesecake look really awesome! gloria

Anya said...

di ako mahilig sa coffee pero kapag ganyan ang ipapakain at ipapainom mo sa akin, go ako anytime, hehe.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i love coffee too.. or any cake/ pastries that's coffee-flavored :) is the cheesecake really good??

PageRank Check said...

I love to have this on my breakfast

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin