Sunday, January 10, 2010

OLX - Next Generation Classified Ads

I never like it if things go to waste, whatever it is.I don't like it if food go to waste or if, say a towel never gets used and then it gets discolored and smelly because it is kept for a long period of time. Rather than waste these things, new or used, what I do is I put them up for sale online.

Like this Baby Romper/Onesie Set which my sister bought for my daughter Ykaie when she was still 3 months old.The set comes with 2 baby rompers, 1 pair of pajamas, a pair of booties and a bib.I love the design but because she has too many clothes at that time she only got to use the white onesie.Instead of keeping this and letting this go to waste, I posted it as Classified Ads at OLX.

OLX is the next generation of free online classifieds.It is used in over 91 countries in 39 languages.On OLX you can easily control your selling, buying, and community activity in My OLX.You can find everything you can possibly need in here, from Real Estate to Writers and Translation.

I hope I sell this Baby Romper set. I'll be posting more products for sale soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin