Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello Twenty-Ten [2010]

Sus, para kahapon lang ay 2009, ngayon 2010 na. Looking back at the year that was... I'm pondering on all the things that I'm really thankful for. There are lots of blessings that have been poured out to me and my family.

Syempre, unang-una na kahapon, yung The Peach Kitchen Page Rank 3 na! Yeba!
There are many blessings na dinala ang blogging world sa buhay ko. I've met some really really nice people and I've gained friends here and abroad. Blogging became a hobby, a way to de-stress, a way  to pour out my thoughts and it has been a journey of self discovery. In a way, it has made me become a better person.

Me and my cousins became closer the past year, feeling ko lang. We had bonding moments galore. Pinagchismisan namin ang mga bagay-bagay na dapat at hindi dapat pag-chismisan.

Mas pinatapang ako ng 2009. Naokray ko ang mga kailangang okrayin at may isa pa akong malapit ng sundutin sa mata dito sa paligid pag napikon ako.

Sobrang challenging ang mag-alaga ng makulit na baby girl at mag-maintain ng isang computer shop at the same time. I've been doing it everyday for almost 18 hours and it feels good. Adik na nga ako sa internet at kay Ykaie.

Of course, I'm very thankful for having a very loving family. Just this week, nung pinapatulog ko si Ykaie sabi nya sa akin " mommy, are you okay?" I was so touched. My two-year old daughter asking me if I 'm okay. I asked myself, when did she learn the question or the words? Alam na ba nya yung ibig sabihin nun?
and peanutbutter, he's been very supportive, very loving, very understanding and he lets me sleep on his rest days..heehee

Alam ko maraming-marami pa akong dapat ipagpasalamat ng bonggang-bongga pero di ko sila maalala. Thank you so much for all the blessings, Bro.hehehehe.......

God Bless everyone.I hope this year will be better for all of us.

2 comments:

Gloria Baker said...

Have a wonderful and nice New Year with all your family, huggs! gloria

Enchie said...

Congratulations on your PR!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin