Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wants for 2010

Before I list down my New Year's Resolution for the coming year.I'd like to make a list of some of the things that I want to buy or some of the things that I'd like to have this upcoming year.

For me:


1. Nikon D60- First on the list of course is a DSLR. I've been taking pictures with a point and shoot and I think it's time to level-up my pictures.


2. Skechers Shape-Ups- I used to wear lots of rubber shoes before but since flipflops became the latest trend I've been wearing them where ever I go. I've been wanting to wear rubber shoes again and since they say this can help slim me down, then this is my first choice [lol]

3. Rain Necklace - Since I'm a rain-lovin' person I think I have got to have this. It's so cute!

4. My number four would be a new bag but I  haven't found something I like......yet.

For the Kitchen:
5. An ice cream maker for the summer. I want to experiment with some new ice cream flavors!


6. Our dining table can only sit 2-3 persons and its pretty old. It would be nice if I can have one of those Italian dining tables that looks very very elegant.Not only can it sit more than three but it's really pretty too!


For the Family:

7. A really nice vacation or getaway.  I want to go and rest even for a couple days somewhere where I can't see even the shadow of my computer shop.

For the Bedroom:

8. Hopefully, a new bed and some crisp new bedsheets! Our bed is really,really old.
[Picture's taken from slmetalworks]


9.A portable DVD player.So we can watch movies anytime..

4 comments:

Janette Toral said...

I also like the dslr camera and ice cream maker. Hope you will be able to get your "wants" this 2010.

Happy New Year Peachy!

Janette Toral said...

I also like the dslr camera and ice cream maker. Hope you will be able to get your "wants" this 2010.

Happy New Year Peachy!

Mommy Liz said...

I thought only New Years Resolution is the trend during New Year's Day, pati pala WANTS, makapaglista nga rin..

Happy New Year to all of there Peachy..

Enchie said...

wow! i pray na sana makuha mo wishes mo.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin