Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kusudama Origami

 
My good friend Rence is into Kusudama Origami nowadays. It's really amazing how she can do this for fun. I don't think I have the time, patience nor talent to do this.

"Kusudama is a decorative ball, which is originally used on festive occasions. It is now popular as ornaments and mobiles. Kusudama origami is composed of a variety of units joined together. It is different from ordinary unit origami, because it uses string or glue to put it together."

 


an entry for.  Have a great week!

7 comments:

Ebie said...

Wow, what patience! I love this Japanese Art, and I don't have any clue how. If I will try to do this, it might take me forever! Nice entry!

Hari ng sablay said...

galing naman eroplano saka bngkang papel lang ang kaya ko gawin dyan

Kero said...

They look really pretty! yes,like you i don;t have the patience and the time hehe. hope you can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/search/label/weekend%20snapshot

cheesecakepoi said...

Thanks for sharing, I learned something new today. My WS is up here.

Mirage said...

Anything Japanese is fun! :D ako nga nakalimutan na ang eroplano at bangkang papel! hihi.

ellen said...

Have a nice weekend! Mine is up! Hope to hear from you soon!

rence said...

thanks guys..buti na lng na-appreciate nyo ang origami ko hehe. i shared these photos with peach for her weekend snapshot. both of the entries dont require glue. the blue is called a sea star and the other one is called nishiki or japanese brocade.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin