Friday, January 21, 2011

Dental Business Cards

As you all know, my sister is a dentist. Many years ago, when she was still starting her practice I gave her dental business cards on one of her birthdays. I think dental business cards are a great way to spread your practice to everone you meet. But yo have to look for one that speaks what your business is and radiates reliability and expertise.

You have to look for someone who has lots of templates to choose from. Fully customizable templates is best because it can help you create really impressive business cards. You also have to choose a company that can deliver them just in case you are not able to pick it up.

If I remember it correctly, the dental business card that I gave my sister has a single tooth design. The tooth is smiling and the background is blue. She loved those cards and she still keeps a piece or two up to this day. I'm planning to give her another set this year as a present. I haven't made up my mind on the design,though. There are so may to choose from. So far, I'm looking to this nice smiling lips with sparkling white teeth as the design.

What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin