Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have to get me some of these goodies!

KK has launched their new Baked Creations.

Bite into the freshly baked goodness of the Kruffins-- an American style hand made muffin, filled with rich and delicious fruits, nuts or chocolate... It's a muffin with a hole! Varieties include Double Chocolate, Apple Streussel, Blueberry and Classic Kruffin; and the Pull-Aparts - A North Carolina original. Hand-rolled balls of dough, pulled apart and laid to form a doughnut like sweet bread, filled with sweet or savory varieties and baked fresh to a melt in-your-mouth experience. Sweet and savory varieties include Cheese, Bacon & Cheese, Sausage & Cheese and Cinnamon.

Hmmnn..I wonder who wants to go with me?

3 comments:

Dj MariƱas said...

count me in bff! just tell me when, hehe.

Kim, USA said...

Masarap nga yang krispy n kreme kaya lang wala na masyadong store sila dito sa MI. Happy Tuesday!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

ang galing mo naman, sa post mo palang nakakahikayat na... kung pwedi lang sana kita samahan eh...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin