Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Tag from Pau-Pau

The Rules

1. Make a list of what you want for your Birthday.
2. The list should be 10 numbers.
3. Include the image of this Award on your Post.
4. Give it to 10 Friends of yours.

I was born December 11,1979 so I still have 8 months before I get another year older.

My Birthday wishes? hmmnnn......

1.What else? good health and fortune
2. Tiffany & Co. necklace
3. a trip to another country
4. R & R
5. Microvacation at Nurture Spa
6. Mag-hibernate sa isang Bed and Breakfast
7. Tumama sa lotto
8. have the time to cook what I want to cook
9. wala na akong maisip eh.... DSLR Camera
10. a baby boy?? Baby boy hahaha


Thanks for tagging me,pau-pau.Now,I'm not passing this on to anyone at baka sa akin pa manghingi ng gift..hehe

2 comments:

pet said...

mas may age pala ako sayo peach ano? tanda ko na pala!

anney said...

di ko pa nagagawa tong tag na to! Sana matupad yung # 9!! hahahha! makapag blog ka pa kaya?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin