Saturday, November 14, 2009

Invite for Ykaie's 2nd Birthday


I started giving out invitations for Ykaie's 2nd birthday party which will be held on November 21st. Her Birthday is really on the 19th but its thursday and people are busy on weekdays, so we decided to have the party on a Saturday.

Favorite ni Ykaie si Dora kaya Sis and I decided to have a Dora Themed party. Buti nga nandyan si Sis at kina-carreer nya ang party ni Ykaie. Madami syang time to spare para magkuti-kutikot. Hay, sana ako din may time...kaso katulad mamaya, wala na naman akong tulugan.

At bakit si Sis ang ka-jamming ko sa party planning? Alangan naman si peanutbutter? Wala naman hilig ang mga lalaki sa ganyan-ganyan.Kaya mahal na mahal ko yan si Sis kahit na nuknukan ng lakas ang topak minsan.

Check out some of the Bonggacious things sis did for the party.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Happy birthday baby Ykaie! My mom's bday is on the 19th too. we are celebrating it today though because I'll be on a trip during her actual bday. boo.

anney said...

Ma ta- touch na sana ako at mahal na mahal moko kaya lang dinugtungan mo pa ng malakas ang topak! topak ka din e! wahahaha!

Gloria Baker said...

When I see your pictures daugther I remember my twins to this age, lovely!! I hope all go perfect to the birthday!! xxx gloria

theUngourmet said...

I hope your daughter's birthday is wonderful! My daughter used to love watching Dora! :D

Dj Marinas said...

super sweet naman ni tita pinky to do all of this for ykaie. salamat at may sisterhood kang katulad nya :-D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin