Friday, November 6, 2009

Not Another Big Brother Software

I was chatting with an old co-worker a while ago. She was chatting with me while at work. When I was still working in a call center, as soon as there is free time or as soon as there are no calls, agents do what they wanna do in their workstations like, browse online entertainment magazines, play online games or chat with their friends. I'm not sure if the company I worked for have a means of monitoring employees but if they do,I don't think it's doing its job very well.

A good employee monitoring software is the best way to to track how employees are using their computer time. By tracking the activity of employees, it helps improve productivity and business performance. I don't wanna see my co-workers get caught but I'd be recommending ActivTrak to my company if I'm still working for them.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin