Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cheese-y enough? Be a Part of a Record-Breaking Event!

Cheese is one of my favorite ingredients in the whole world. Why? Because cheese is a very versatile ingredient.You can use it in both sweet and savory dishes. It'll make your dishes creamier and more delicious. You can also eat cheese by itself, making it very useful as an appetizer or a snack. But not all cheeses are equal in quality.I prefer Kraft Eden Cheese in all my cheese recipes.

Last Saturday was the celebration of Ykaie's 2nd Birthday and I made Sausage and Cheese Florets for the appetizer. I tried to use another brand of cheese but the other brand easily dries up and most of the time it doesn't hold its shape because its too soft. Kraft Eden Cheese not only tastes better but since it is a better quality cheese,the florets stayed in shaped and didn't dry up.

Curious about the recipe? Check it out at www.sarapngbuhay.com. I also submitted the recipe for my Salami and Cheese Roll-Ups. You can also submit yours and let the whole world discover your delicious cheese recipes.

Just sign-up and you'll also get a free Gift Pack Coupon that you can present when you join us at the Araneta Coliseum on December 14, 2009. This is a delicious world record-breaking event featuring 5,000 dishes.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin