Saturday, February 7, 2009

ang anak kong mahilig sa tubig...

Noong bumili kami ng cookie cutter sa Gourdo's we had some mommy-baby bonding.

Sobrang hilig ni Ykaie sa tubig. She had fun playing with the little fountains.Sayang, we weren't able to feed the fishes.

When peanutbutterand I are still boyfriend & girlfriends, we used to go to GB after work. Konting tambay, kwentuhan, lambingan then after having morning coffee, we would get some free sugar packets from the coffee shops at yun yung ipapakain namin sa fishies.. Grin
I know this is bad..letting her sip some coffee kaya lang nakakaawa kasi natatakam sya.But what the heck?! I had my first coffee fix when I was six years old.Noong nagtitinda pa kami ng baboy sa palengke. At black coffee pa yun,baon ng nanay ko sa thermos.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

A little sip is not gonna harm her. My kids love water as well, when they go in a tub, none of them wants to come out, until the water turns cold. Alex would scream if I take her out first. I guess, most kids love water..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin