Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Café Mediterranean

Where else can you find good and healthy food but here? I'm quite familiar but not really an expert on Greek or Med food but my tastebud needs new adventures from time to time.

Beef Gyros
The best Shawarma in town! Sarap ng sauce. tinry ko yung hot sauce nila at napadami ang lagay ko,Hala! halos umusok pati tenga ko sa anghang..hehe

Large Plate: Beef with couscous
Medyo matigas ng konti yung beef but it tasted good.

Roasted Vegetable Soup (P100)
This came in last instead of before the meal. Nakalimutan yata nung staff. I was expecting more of chunky roasted veggies in clear broth pero puréed na pala. This soup is clearly not for me, medyo lasang kili-kili ito para sa aking panlasa.
( teka, nakatikim na ba ako ng kili-kili??)Laughter Take note: nagustuhan ni Ykaie..hehe

Cafe Mediterranean is located at the 4th level of Robinson's Galleria
near Movie World.

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Ay ayoko ng kili kili flavor, lalo kapag kili2 ni fahfahrodney, maasim, hahaha! I am not fond of gyros, prang iba ang lasa..But I love some other Greek food though.

Anonymous said...

Ymmy ! I miss filipino food, this soup looks yummy and warm, best for winter season.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin