Monday, July 7, 2008

Pouring my Heart Out

"There are no guarantees. Who we are now probably won’t be who we are tomorrow. We won’t always be happy. We will fight and argue about a lot of things.But if I don’t marry him, I know I’ll regret not trying to make it work with him because he has completed my life in a lot of ways. I know I would always want to share life's little & BIG adventures with him. So I did it."

-Taken from my blog Call Me Mrs.,May 2007
_______________________________________________________________

*Sigh*
Di ako makangiti.Ayoko makipag-argue.Di kasi ako masaya kapag nag-aargue tayo.
Di din ako masaya kapag nag-eexplain kasi pakiramdam ko lagi na lang akong mali.
Minsan nga kahit simpleng bagay,yung pang-araw-araw...ganun pa din yung pakiramdam ko.
Sensitive lang ba ako? OA? Di naman diba?
Main reason kaya minsan wala rin akong opinyon kapag tinatanong mo ko.

I wish we don't have expectations..
Life is different now.
Iba noon,Iba ngayon.
People adjust to the situations that they're in.
kasi some things are just NOT APPLICABLE.
I learned to let go of my expectations right from the start.

Sabi mo nga dati: "Everything are just minor details"
Well those minor details??Sila ang reason kung bakit babangon ako ng maga ang mata bukas.


It's like being married to two different people at times(Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Syndrome)

minsan masakit din..
pero pinababayaan ko na lang ang pakiramdam..

Bakit?? Di na yata ako marunong makipag-communicate..
o pagod na ako trying to communicate??
Ewan.

Di ako makapag-blog ng maayos.Magulo yung utak ko (halata naman)..

Sana mayroon na lang akong time machine..tapos pwede ko i-freeze yung mga moments...
_________________________________________________________________

..........................at the end of each day,
I'm still HAPPY that YOU are the one sharing life's adventure with me.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin