Friday, July 4, 2008

Right.

It's been two straight rainy mornings & I've been waking up at 8am.So is my 7 month old daughter,Ykaie,who used to wake me up every single morning at 6am.What happened were the following:
  • The netcafe's regulars are already waiting when I went outside.
  • Didn't get a chance to have my sip of coffee before stepping inside the netcafe.
  • Didn't get a chance to wipe the dust off the stations.
  • No mopping of sandy floor...parang beach na ang shop sa dami ng buhangin.
  • Breakfast is at 10am...gutom na ako nito,promise.
________________________________________
Him -at the office
Me- Netcafe

Sunshine: hi mahal
Sunshine: kumain k n?
Peach: hello..di pa.I'm sorry i'm toot ired to take care of you
Sunshine: its ok
Sunshine: im worried nga s'yo kc di k kumakain
Peach: ngayon lang kaya ko di kumain
Sunshine: mahal
Peach: bakit
Sunshine: try mo inum ung vitamins mo everyday
Sunshine: para my energy k
Sunshine: di namin kya ni potpot kapag my sakit k
Peach: opo..sorry huh..minsan i'm too busy
Peach: kanina nga di ko na natapos pakainin si potpot ng cerelac & fish
Sunshine: mahal sad ako di ako makatulong s iyo
Peach: okay lang yun..i know you need all the rest & sleep that you can get
Peach: ipon mo yan..pag na-preggy ako ulit di na ako pede mapagod..haha
Sunshine: huh :o

Haha..

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin