Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happiness Award

It's been a while since I received an award. This is the first award I received this year and I wanna thank pretty Bambie of Azumi, My Kawaii Prinsesa's Story for giving me this wonderful award.

So along with the award there are some rules. I have to list 10 things that make me happy.

1. The smile of my peanutbutter and the laugh of my Purple makes me happy.
2. Cooking and blogging makes me happy.
3. Just knowing how blessed we are makes me happy.
4. Trying out different kinds of food makes me happy.
5. Going out with old friends and meeting new friends makes me happy.
6. Bonding with sis and my cousins makes me happy.
7. A good massage makes me happy.
8. Sweet messages makes me happy.
9. Hugs makes me happy.
10. Traveling to different places makes me happy.

Of course, I'll have to pass this on. I'll be passing this on to all my blogger friends. Feel free to grab this..

2 comments:

fimere said...

félicitation pour ce prix tu le mérites bravo
bonne soirée

fimere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin