Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pink Kitchen Food Festival

Oh my God!! I am soooo waiting for this.The Pink Kitchen Food Festival!

This is one foodie event I wouldn't wanna miss.Aside from this being for a good cause: because there is an entrance donation of P200 for adults and P100 for children below 12 which goes to the ICanServe foundation to support women with cancer: Only here can you find food you won't find anywhere else.

I heard that the chefs and all the other people behind the famous "food" will be present in the event.There will be lots of Asian, Mediterranen and Fusion cooking plus lots of mouth-watering desserts.

And the one thing that I've been wanting to try, but never had any chance, Kanin Club's CRISPY DINUGUAN. Kanin Club is located at the Paseo de Santa Rosa in Laguna...I was,am and still too busy to go there but here's my chance to try it right here in Manila!

Just a little TRIVIA: Dinuguan or Pork Blood Stew is a Filipino dish made with pork blood and meat simmered in spicy gravy of pig blood, garlic,chili and vinegar.
(For some friends: I know it sounds a little weird..but don't knock it til you try it..)

Kanin Club just added a twist to the usual Dinuguan because this version contains chicharong bulaklak and other crispy pork entrails..Oooh,I can't wait.

I just have one problem...we celebrate my baby's monthly birthday every 19th of the month and The Pink Kitchen Festival will be held on October 18 - 19, 2008.

*Sigh*

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

OY ha, wag isnabin ang Dinuguan, that's my favorite dish of all times. I cook it at least once a month. I put beef's blood instead of Pork. And I add some beef liver as well...Yumm!!!

agent112778 said...

doon nalang po kayo magcelebrate sa festival para festive, ang daming handa :))

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin