Sunday, August 23, 2009

CaliforniaBerry

Coffee Frozen Yogurt (large) with Bluberries, Peaches and Mangoes (P145)
I am a froyo junkie and a coffee lover so when I saw that there's coffee flavored froyo in californiaberry I didn't think twice and ordered a large cup with three toppings. I think I just died and went to heaven when I tasted my first spoonful.

If you are familiar with pinkberry frozen yogurt from the US, you will notice some similarity between that and californiaberry. Even the color scheme is the same.

I find this "have a free taste" stand-in very cute.

I wanted Ykaie to pose beside it but she was having one of her tantrums...


What's nice about californiaberry is that they offer their frozen yogurt in three flavors: Original, Green Tea and Coffee.
Californiaberry Menu



CaliforniaBerry Nonfat Frozen Yogurt
4th Level Robinson's Galleria
(near the cinema)

2 comments:

Dj MariƱas said...

Sarap sarap naman nyan ...

Rossel said...

picture pa lang masarap at nakakagutom na.

musta ka na peachie?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin