Sunday, June 14, 2009

I had a wonderful time...

After meeting with my snack swap partner Jill last Sunday, my cousin Roman and I had some bonding moments with sis.

We met sis near the lagoon. She was the one who took pictures of Roman and me..... she's a little camera shy.

We did some silly poses and what fun!
Roman projecting trying to project a jawline and me trying so hard to have a waist..hahahaha
We even had pictures taken at the escalator!
and another one...
Can't wait to go out again....

This is my. I had a great weekend,How's yours?

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Lots of fun. The photos say so. I love the poses under the tree. And trying to have a waist? You got company. Mine has vanished a long time ago lol...... Have a great week.

Carver said...

Looks like a great time. Good shots.

Dora said...

Ha ha! I see 2 models in the 3rd pic. :D

eastcoastlife said...

Fun to be with friends and loved ones, isn't it? :D

Anonymous said...

great shot,ganda ng posing sa garden...

Kero said...

Hi Peachkins! para ang sarap maka-bonding ng cousin mo. I like people comfortable with their sexuality. Thank you so much for the visit. Happy Monday and till next WS!

pet said...

si tita anney talaga oo, di na nagpakita sa madlang pipol, bakit shy e maganda naman sya di ba

pengencang payudara said...

Very nice post, kahanga-hanga. ito ay lubos na naiiba mula sa iba pang mga post. Thanks for sharing
PENGENCANG PAYUDARA malang jatim
Pengencang Payudara malang jatim
FIFORLIF malang jatim

pengencang payudara said...


Fiforlif Malang

Fiforlif Malang

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin