Monday, July 5, 2010

A Blog With Substance Award From Kayce

Thank you Kayce of My Life and My Journey Online for giving me this wonderful award. It's  so nice of you to think that my blog has substance.....

 
Blogging for me is: Hobby Love Stress-Reliever Happiness Moments

Now, for the Rules:
  • Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
  • Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
  • Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
Now, I'm passing on this award to:
Rome of Romepedia
Enchie of Sweet Nothings
Bambie of Fabbielous Momma
Liz of Pinay Blogger sa Amerika
Rossel of Topics of Earth
Beth of All About Elizabeth
Manang Kim of My Life's Journey in Focus
DJ of Precious Thoughts

7 comments:

Enchie said...

Maraming Salamat Peachy... I will post this tonight. I really appreciate it. Hugs!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Thanks so much sis.. Thanks for remembering me kahit medyo inactive this days... busy busyhan lang pero im back.. Miss ko na din mga chismis mo.

Mommy Liz said...

Salamat ha, i post ko to as soon as I am done composing it. kala mo ang tagal i compose eh noh?? hehehe..

Rome Diwa said...

huaw!!! thank you so much! this is my first award!!! yipeeeee!

Rossel said...

thanks, peachkins! you can check my post here...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/07/thank-you-peachkins-of-blowing.html

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

thanks sista.. naku ipopost ko ito kapag sinipag magblog.. umuulan kasi palagi kaya nawili sa kakapanood ng dvd

Kim, USA said...

Thank you Peach for the thought I do appreciate it very much!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin