Thursday, December 30, 2010

The wants that I was able to fulfill this year

Last year, I made a list of all the things that I wanted to buy this year. Yung iba natupad, yung iba naman hindi. Let me do a short recap before I make a list of what I want for next year.
  • First on the list was a Nikon DSLR. I wasn't able to buy it but I got an even better one, I was able to buy a Canon Rebel XTi which made  picture-taking a much better and fulfilling experience. 
  • I changed my mind when it was time to buy a Skecher's Shape-Ups, I bought Skecher's Tone-ups instead. Hala, flipflop pa rin. Kelan kaya ako bibili ng closed shoes???
  • Last year, I wanted a new bag but I don't what I want in a bag. This year, I already know the bag I want, I just have to save for it.
  • This year, we were also able to buy a new bed...wala naman si peanutbutter....hay.
Still, I am so thankful for everything.

    3 comments:

    Kate said...

    Congratulations on the camera and the shoes :) Happy New Year, Peach! Hope 2011 will be better and happier for you and your family <3

    kimmy said...

    wow! that's really something, Peachy! Happy New Year!

    Mommy Liz said...

    oh eh nakabili ka naman, yung iba nga better pa di ba?

    Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin