Friday, November 19, 2010

Somebody turned 3 today!

You used to be a really small person and you are growing up so fast. I can still remember how I stay up all night and watch you sleep, cry and drink milk. Today, you tell mommy not to hold your hand anymore  because you can do some things on your own--well, small things..and I'm beside you really, but totally not holding you.

You sometime argue with me on what to wear,{you think orange shoes goes with red shirt}, you now have a favorite color, you have a favorite food--- you now have a favorite everything. Seeing you decide on small things on your own makes me happy.

You are growing up before my eyes and yet I still think you are growing up too fast. It's gonna be another year of adventure for you......... and for us, who are and always will be beside you no matter what.

Happy Birthday, Ykaie!

Love,
mommy

7 comments:

anney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anney said...

happy bertdey Ykaie!! labs ka ni nanay! Peyborit nya rin yang cinammon roll!

seth said...

Happy birthday to your lovely daughter!!! I'm so touched and moved and teary eyed while reading this....

mycookinghut said...

Happy Bday to your your daughter! She looks soooo cute!

Smarla said...

awwww happy birthday :)

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Happy belated birthday. Very yummy looking cake.

Lyza said...

Happy birthday to your Ykaie! She's really cute :))

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin