Friday, November 19, 2010

May Echuserong Palaka

.......sa The Peach Kitchen...Nakakaloka!

Okrayin daw ba ang recipe ko ng Beef Misono and Vegetable Misono? Eto ang sabi...
Mai gazz! Naglagay ng recipe sa comment section! The comment before his {or her} comment kasi said that it tastes just like Tokyo Tokyo's. Well, that's their opinion and they are entitled to it. I wasn't claiming that this is Tokyo Tokyo's recipe.

I just had to reply:

Dear authenticjap,

I am not claiming that this is the Tokyo Tokyo version. This is my blog. This is my version.You have to put your recipe on your own blog...

I love butter and I'll put it in my purse and carry it around if I want to.

You shouldn't be affected.

Love,
peachkins


Anuver?

6 comments:

Lyza said...

Ganon??? Na-insecure sa recipe mo LOL! Just continue posting your recipe 'coz I'm sure many people are enjoying it!

anney said...

Ang taray ng kapatid ko! Gusto ko sa beef and veggie misono yung maraming butter yung naglalawa as in nag swi- swimming ang mga repolyo at halos malunod ang carrots sa dami ng butter!! sarap!!

Tina said...

Love your reply Peachy! Know-all naman masyado yang taga basa mo...nakikibasa na lang nangengealam pa eh! hahaha

Anonymous said...

tamaaa!
he/she should not be affected.

my plus taray points to you ms peachy

- eclair

Karen Chayne said...

ahahaha! nakakaloka naman yang echuserang frog na yan.. uu nga insecure lang yan sayo sis! ang sarap at unique kaya ng recipe mo.. :)

Rome Diwa said...

ahahaha. jejeerang palaka nga yan! insecure siguro walang nagbabasa ng blog nya kaya nakeke sosyo! (hmmmpf) aagawan pa ako ng trono! hahaha. nakekeamot ng atensyon! hahaha

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin