Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

It's so sad that we won't be able to celebrate father's Day this year with peanutbutter. I am so happy that peanutbutter is the one I'm sharing parenthood with. He is such a good father and a gem of a husband.

Ykaie and her daddy has such a strong bond and share a few characteristics....
They love the water..
They both love animals...
They're both Balut lovers...
They are both cheerful..

and they both have" TOYO".

They are the SUNSHINES of my life.  I always thank the Lord for giving me such a good husband and the perfect father for my daughter. So to the man I love and my daughter's Daddy....

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
--------------------♥♥♥---------------------
To my TATAY and my FIL, to my Kuya, and to all the fathers I know......


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin