Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gold Bullions instead of Jewelries

I love gold in the form of earrings, necklaces, anklets or bracelets. Well, I think every woman does but the honestly, I never thought of it as a form of investment. I love it because it looks good on me or is a fashion statement.

Today, since the economy has been fluctuating, more and more people buy gold bullion and is making it into gold IRA. Gold has replaced money, if you're looking into wealth-preservation. Why? because government can't devalue gold and no politicians or central bankers that can mess with its value.

With this in mind, I'm now thinking of buying gold bullion instead of jewelries. It may become an advantage since I can't wear gold in the form of a bullion, I will attract less snatchers here in the country..LOL!

Seriously, this is one investment I am considering. If I buy bullion annually, I'm sure it will earn a lot more in the years to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin