Thursday, April 15, 2010

BC Blogger's Party - Getting to Know Me

Photobucket

Everything that I will say here, you've probably read in the About Me section of my blogs but here it goes. I go by peachkins thru the web but my name is Peachy. I'm blogging since 2005 but not professionally.It was a hobby to write.I love writing. I started a blog to de-stress and immortalize my thoughts and feelings.

I am a foodie by heart, a law enforcer by profession and is now living a peaceful life as an mommy-slash-enterpreneur--slash-wife.

I love coffee, froyo and yogurt. I love movies and going out. I love the beach but I don't know how to swim. I have three blogs to date: blowing peachkisses, The Peach Kitchen and peach and things.
These are the two most precious people in my life-- peanutbutter and purple.

This is a great party!

12 comments:

Bambie dear ♥ said...

nabasa ko na nga dati ang ABOUT ME page mo... bakit hindi ko na nga lang i-repost yung about me ko, pinoproblema ko pa naman kung paano ko ba papakilala ang sarili ko sa bc lol... nice to know more about you.. love ko yung pic nyo dito.

Mulan said...

u are one sweet friend to all.. sharing the food recipe and everything.. stay sweet..

pet said...

hi mommy peach, peachy, purple at meron pang isang letter " p " pero di ko na sasabihin....hehehehehe

pet said...

pinky yon mmmy peach, sorry nag isip ka tuloy....

Gera@SweetsFoodsBlog said...

I didn’t know your name is Peachy, so pretty name! I like your 3 blogs, is one of them the principal?

Cheers,

Gera

Trissa said...

I didn't realize you had so many different blogs Peaches! Great to know you better!

Karen Chayne said...

Hi sis! love your about yourself post.. its good to know more about you... im your new follower pala of your lovely blog here... ;-)

Chris said...

it always is a pleasure coming to your blogs :D dropping by today from BC bloggers! :D

seth said...

Nice to know you Mommy Peach!

Makoy said...

Hello there! This is Makoy of the Certified Pinoy Blogger. I have a new contest titled "Humor Me Makoy Contest." I am giving away a total of $300 cash prize. I hope you can join the contest. Visit www.makoyskie.com and click the contest logo on the right sidebar for more details.

Thank you very much and hope to see you!

makoy :)

AC said...

Hi there Mommy Peachy! Your name is just right for you and your blogs... Love everything you're posting on your kitchen... I'm an avid reader here from FTF and now we're connected by BC Bloggers...

I'll be adding this blog of yours to my blog roll too... ;)

Chin chin said...

Ang cute naman ng names ninyo - Peachy, Peanutbutter and Purple. Glad to meet you here in the BC Bloggers Party. God bless!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin